Map of Paul's third mission journey
Paul's 3rd missionary journey took place between 54 AD and 58 AD, more than 1900 years ago. He traveled through parts of Asia and Europe. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts 18:23-28; Acts 19; Acts 20; through Acts 21:17.
Source: Research by the staff at About-Jesus.org.
Interactive Bible maps:
• Places that Jesus visited
• Paul's 1st mission journey
• Paul's 2nd mission journey
• Paul's 3rd mission journey
• Paul's journey to Rome
• Seven churches in Revelation
• List of interactive maps
• About-Jesus.org home
• The red lines on map refer to the first part of Paul's journey.
• The blue lines refer to the second half of his journey.
• The purple lines are routes that Paul traveled twice during this journey.
Research by the staff at About-Jesus.org.