Map of Paul's first mission journey
From about 46 AD to 48 AD (more than 1900 years ago), Paul the evangelist undertook his first mission journey. He traveled from Syrian Antioch to Derbe, and back again. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts, chapters 13 and 14.
Source: Research by the staff at About-Jesus.org.
Interactive Bible maps:
• Places that Jesus visited
• Paul's 1st mission journey
• Paul's 2nd mission journey
• Paul's 3rd mission journey
• Paul's journey to Rome
• Seven churches in Revelation
• List of interactive maps
• About-Jesus.org home
• The red lines on map refer to the first part of Paul's journey, on his way to Derbe.
• The blue lines refer to the second half of his journey, after leaving Derbe.
• The purple lines refer to areas that Paul traveled twice, on his way to and from Derbe.
Research by the staff at About-Jesus.org.