Click on a headline below to go to the related article or section:
A chart listing the Old Testament prophecies that were fulfilled by Jesus.
Learn more about who and what Jesus is, what he taught and how he is the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy.
The New Testament of the Bible records more than 30 miracles that Jesus performed during his ministry, including the healing people of blindess, deafness, muteness and a variety of physical disabilities and afflictions, as well as other kinds of miracles, such as walking on water, calming a storm and raising people from the dead
• Map of Jesus's miracles - Places where the New Testament writers recorded Jesus as having performed a miracle, during his public ministry, about 2000 years ago.
• Map of Jesus's ministry - Shows many of the cities within the land of Israel that are mentioned in the New Testament, or were important during New Testament times, about 2000 years ago.
• Map of the cities with the seven churches in Revelation - Shows the seven Turkish cities that have the churches that are referred to in the Bible's book of Revelation.
• Paul's first mission journey - From about 46 AD to 48 AD (more than 1900 years ago), Paul the evangelist undertook his first mission journey. He traveled from Syrian Antioch to Derbe, and back again. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts, chapters 13 and 14.
• Paul's second mission journey - Paul's second missionary journey took place between 49 AD and 52 AD, more than 1900 years ago. He traveled through part of Asia and Europe. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts, chapters 15, 16, 17 and 18.
• Paul's third mission journey - Paul's 3rd missionary journey took place between 54 AD and 58 AD, more than 1900 years ago. He traveled through parts of Asia and Europe. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts 18:23-28; Acts 19; Acts 20; through Acts 21:17.
• Paul's journey to Rome - Around 59 A.D. and 60 A.D., Paul the evangelist was taken as a prisoner from Caeserea to Rome, making several stops along the way. Even as a prisoner, he continued to evangelize. This journey is described in the Bible's book of Acts, chapters 26, 27 and 28.
Provides details about the life and teachings of Jesus about 2000 years ago in the land of Israel.
Provides profiles about key people in tne Bible.
Gives an overview of important sites mentioned in the Old and New Testamnt of the Bible.